Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shopping Success

This is my 5th week of menu planning, freezer cooking and shopping with coupons. This week I spent a total of $69.60 at Aldi, Meijer and Kroger. I purchased everything I need for all breakfasts, lunches and dinners. I also purchased extra items to build up my stockpile.


Here's what I picked up at Meijer's and Kroger's today. I spent a total of $32.21 and saved $57.13.


3 jars of salsa
6 bags of Chex-Mix
1 sour cream dip
2 pkg. smoked sausage
6 candy bars
2 bottles of strawberry milk
1 pkg. chocolate milk mix
1 box Cheerios
1 can pineapple chunks
5 ears of corn
7 bottles of pop
2 bags of chips
2 lean cuisine
3 dial body wash
3 pkg. frozen lemonade cups

We also went to CVS and picked up these razors for a grand total of $0.49 (plus tax). They will be donated to the church pantry. We got the chips FREE with a coupon from the CVS coupon machine.

No comments: