Sunday, June 26, 2011

CVS

Ok, I used my Extra Care Bucks (ECB) during the week for hair color. It was on sale and I did have coupons, but that meant I had to pay some money out of pocket today. Here's what I did:

I bought these (and will donate them to our church pantry) for $5.97 and received $6.97 in ECBs. That's right, I made $1.





Then I purchased the 2 body washes and 2 deodorants. After coupons and using the $6.97 ECBs I paid $1.21 (pre tax) and received $5.00 ECBs.


Then I purchased the Pantene shampoo (not pictured) and conditioner and toothpaste. After coupons and the $5.00 ECBs I owed $0.84 (pre tax). I also received $3.00 ECBs that I will use toward my next transaction.




In total, I spent $8.02 (pre tax) out of pocket and still have $3.00 ECBs. My total savings including store sales, coupons and ECBs was $35.68.

No comments: