Friday, June 17, 2011

Early Birthday Shopping

John took the day off of work today and arranged for his mom to watch the kids. So, with birthday coupons in hand we went shopping.


We had lunch at Marcella's and used a giftcard John got (in 2009!) for a Christmas present. It was tasty and best of all FREE!!!



Here are the purchases I made with my coupons. (Helen- the shoes are for the white dress I bought)



Here's a book I bought with some of my birthday money. I can't wait to give this a try next week while I'm on vacation. It looks easy and super fun.


3 comments:

Helen Pappas said...

Wow I´m glad you guys had a good day!! Looks like fun! And those shoes will go great with the dress :)

John and Becky said...

Like the pix of you and John - looks like you're enjoying the day and one another! Masa

The Varner Crew said...

Happy Birthday Monica! Looks like you had a fun time...