Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back To School Deals

Now is a great time to get deals on office supplies. You can get many items for free or almost free. I've found great deals at Target, drugstores and office supply stores. It doesn't have to take a lot of time, either. I follow two blogs and make a list of deals I'm interested in. Then, when I happen to be out I make a quick stop and get ONLY the things on my list. It usuall only takes about 5 minutes.


Here's what I picked up today:


I paid a total of $1.80 for all this after a $4.00 rebate at Staples!



After coupons and sales I paid $0.80 out of pocket for all this at Walgreens!


Ok, so these are not office supplies, but I was able to get these for $1.25/each. I only ended up paying taxes, since I had enough Extra Care Bucks to cover my out of pocket expenses.


No comments: