Monday, January 24, 2011

Think Spring

Last year I had a hard time dealing with the winter blues. It was more than just the cold, snowy, icy weather and being cooped up in the house with the kids all day long. It had also been one year since my Grammy passed away. This year I decided to get a head start on spring and surround myself with things that would help me dwell on happy and uplifting memories.

First, I got the spring pillows out of storage, changed the artwork above the fireplace and changed up the mantle display adding birds and flowers.




Next, I brought home a pot of fragrant hyacinths I bought at the grocery.


I also added a few new pictures I purchased at TJ Maax to give our main living are a new look.

2 comments:

ERIKA said...

Pretty! I am ready for spring, too.

Thomas and Gina said...

We like those butterflies! And the new lemon background too.